The perfect all purpose, organic, peat-free container blend potting soil for your garden.
Key Product Features
- This all-purpose organic potting soil is perfect for repotting plants, fast-growing annuals, outdoor containers, and more.
- Features excellent drainage properties while still retaining moisture for optimal root growth.
- Great for large containers that are up to 250 gallons.
- For best results, add a balanced, organic fertilizer at time of planting.
- Contains premium ingredients including coconut coir, compost, aged pine bark, worm castings and rice hulls.
- This compost-based blend does not break down as quickly as peat-based mixes, allowing you to be able to simply fluff the mix back up, remove any large root balls, refresh with fertilizer, and replant.
This Organic Mechanics Container Blend is a versatile, all purpose organic potting soil tailored for repotting plants, fast growing annuals, outdoor containers and more. Boasts excellent drainage properties while retaining moisture effectively. Great for large containers, accommodating sizes up to 250 gallons, and for plants that thrive in well-drained soil. This compost based soil does not break down as quickly as peat-based mixes allowing for the option to replant and reuse multiple times.