This ornament is sure to become a
treasured piece of any holiday décor!
- Primary Materials: Blown glass, hand painted with glitter details
- Crafting Technique: Mouth blown molten glass into finely carved molds
- Detailing: Hand painted and glittered, finished on all sides
- Heart bauble depicts the OWC Trademark logo
- Comes in an Old World Christmas box, that is perfect for storage or gift giving
- Dimensions (inches): 2.25 x 3.5 x 1.25 (HxLxW)
World ornaments have been hand-crafted using age-old traditions that originated
in the 1800s to bring you the highest quality ornaments for your tree. All ornaments
are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to
achieve the beautiful creations. This unique Christmas ornament can be hung on
your Christmas tree or will sit upright on a flat surface making this the
perfect addition to your Christmas Décor.
In New Orleans, this freshwater shellfish is considered a
delicacy. Get a bunch of crayfish, red potatoes, andouille sausage and enjoy a
crawfish boil with your family and friends. The Cajuns love their crawdaddies
so much that in 1983 the crawfish was designated as the state crustacean.