Add some sweet color to your Christmas tree with this Peach ornament from Old World Christmas!
Key Product Features
- Hand crafted in age-old tradition with techniques that originated in the 1800s
- Molten glass is mouth-blown into finely carved molds
- Ornaments are all hand-painted and glittered in a series of labor-intensive steps to achieve the beautiful creations
- Traditionally designed, hand-crafted ornaments
- Ornament Dimensions in Inches: 3 x 2.75 x 2.5
In many eastern cultures, the peach is a symbol of long life and marriage. Since peach trees blossom early in the spring, peaches also signify fertility. In Christian art, a peach with a leaf attached represents the unity of the heart and tongue, indicating words truthfully spoken. Decorating a Christmas tree with fruit has gone back hundreds of years and the tradition continues to this day!
Food and Drink
Fruits & Vegetables