Choose Fiskars lopper for smooth, easy cuts on tree branches, comfortable use and lasting value.
- Ideal for cutting thick branches
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Steel construction provides lasting durability
- Bypass blade style
- Length: 28 in.
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/2 in. Diameter
Forged steel blade is fully hardened and precision-ground to hold its sharp edge. It can be sharpened for an even longer-lasting value. Aluminum body construction provides lasting strength. The bypass styler blade cuts living branches up to 1.75 inches thick. Soft-grip handle touchpoints provide enhanced comfort and control during large jobs while aluminum construction reduces weight for easier handling.