Keeps water ice-free all winter!
Key Product Features
- Durable 20" weather-resistant plastic bath with 2" depth
- Fully enclosed heating element, and is designed for year-round use
- The contoured rim makes perching simple, and the textured surface helps birds retain a grip in the bath
- This versatile heater uses 150 Watts of thermostatically controlled power, turning on only when the temperature nears freezing to keep the water in the bath free of ice
- Mounts to 2x4" or 2x6" deck rail with included EZ-Tilt Deck Mount
- Made in the USA
Keep your local birds happy all year round with this 20" Heated Bird Bath. The fully enclosed heating element safely keeps water free from ice all winter long. The bath lifts and tilts for hassle-free maintenance. The 2" depth is ideal for a variety of birds, while the gradual slope encourages bathing. The textured surface offers a sure grip and the rim is contoured to encourage landings. This generous, heated bath will surely entice birds to visit your area, creating an avian focal point on your deck. Fully tested in sub-zero conditions, this basin will not crack in the winter cold, and the heating element is completely hidden beneath the bowl.