Aquascape AquaSurge pumps are deal for use in ponds, pondless waterfalls, and other water feature applications!
- Ideal for ponds, pondless waterfalls, and other water feature applications
- Pumps up to 5,284 gallons per hour (GPH)
- Designed for use in skimmer and waterfall-filter systems
- Made for continuous use in either vertical or horizontal orientation
- Energy-efficient asynchronous pump design more powerful than traditional magnetically driven pond pumps
- Asynchronous motor technology makes this pump more powerful and more efficient than traditional 'mag-drive', or magnetically driven pond pumps
- Oil-free design helps prevent pond contamination
- Comes complete with all necessary fittings
- Rotational ball output allows discharge position to be easily adjusted
- Measures 12 x 5.5 x 7 inches (LxWxH)
- 20-foot power cord
- Will not corrode or rust
- 3-year limited warranty
Aquascape AquaSurge Pumps Ideal for use in ponds, pondless waterfalls, and other water feature applications, Aquascape AquaSurge asynchronous pumps are designed for use in skimmer and waterfall-filter systems. Extremely energy-efficient, AquaSurge pumps are made for continuous use in either horizontal or vertical orientation. AquaSurge pumps will not corrode or rust, and their rubber feet prevent noise and vibration while in use, making them a top choice for discriminating homeowners and pond professionals alike. Asynchronous Motor Technology in its AquaSurge pumps, providing high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights as well as excellent energy efficiency compared to magnetically driven pond pumps. The unique ceramic shaft with cooling port also prevents the pump from overheating. You'll save hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps, and its oil-free design helps prevent pond contamination. Everything You Need to Get Started. A variety of fittings is included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output that allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted, making the AquaSurge ideal for all shapes and sizes of ponds. An included pump stand allows for vertical positioning.