Cutting back trees, shrubs, and bushes is a necessary part of maintaining those plants. It is important when cutting these plants to cover the wound to stop rot, infection, and insect attacks!
Key Product Features
- Brush-top 16oz can
- Comes with an attached brush for easy application
- Provides protective seal for pruned or damaged trees
- Contains an antiseptic and sealant
- Won't burn or run
- Can be used on shrubs and roses
- Use for waterproofing planting pots & boxes
- Brush-top: No need to buy a brush to apply
Bonide Pruning Sealer is a fast, easy and effective dressing designed to aid healing of pruning cuts, grafts and wounds on trees and shrubs, including roses and fruit trees. It provides a protective coating to prevent the entry of moisture, development of diseases, insect attacks, and the excessive flow of sap. It can also be used for waterproofing various planting pots and tubs! Contains petroleum asphalt and aliphatic petroleum solvent and comes with a handy brush top applicator.