This DeWalt screwdriving set contains everything you need to get the job finished!
- All bits fit 1/4" hex head
- Impact screwdriving set weighs 1.1 pounds and is easily portable
- Hardened steel screwdriver bits with a black oxide powder coat finish
- Can be used with tools up to 2,000 inch-pounds of torque
- Storage case has a clip latch for secure closing
- Has drivers, a magnetic tip holder and various double and single sided tips
- Comes in a tough case to keep it organized and easy to transport
- Product Dimension: 9 x 1.4 x 8.8 inches
- Contains: 1 1" PH1, 4 1" PH2, 1 2" PH2, 1 3-1/2" PH2, 1 1" SQ1, 4 1" SQ2, 1 1" SQ3, 1 2" SQ2, 1 3-1/2" SQ2, 4 1" PR2, 1 1" PH3, 1 1" SL6, 2 1" SL8, 1 1" SL10, 1 2" SL8, 1 3-1/2" SL8, 1 Ea: T30,T25,T20,T15 1" torx bits, 1 Ea: 5/16,1/4,3/8-inch nutdrivers, magnetic bit tip holder, storage case
Specifically designed to handle the abuse that impact drivers dish out, the DEWALT Impact ready screw driving and accessory sets consists of the most commonly used drill and driver bits and comes stored in an easily portable case that weighs only 1.1 pounds. All of the bits fit a standard 1/4-inch hex head and are made of extra durable steel and covered with a black oxide power coat finish. The magnetic tip holder helps to prevent loss of drill/driver bits from the impact screwdriving set. Capable of being used with tools which provide up to 2,000 inch-pounds of torque, this kit works well with impact drivers, as the tips can take a lot of pressure. This DeWalt screwdriving set contains everything you need to get the job finished!