One-handed 2” PVC Ratcheting Cutter
- One-handed operation, frees up the other hand to hold the work
- Cuts 2” nominal PVC pipe, or 2.5” O.D. (63mm)
- Aluminum cast handles with cushion grip for comfort
- Durable powder coat finish for easy clean up
- Hardened stainless steel blade design with pointed edge to pierce the pipe for smooth effortless cut
Designed with a ratcheting grip action that improves leverage for effortless one-handed operation. To operate, simply open the handles and extend the blade to the starting position. The edge of the hardened stainless steel blade is pointed, piercing the PVC pipe right on your mark, cuts through PVC piping without burr. If the blade begins to dull, it’s no problem. The no rust, stainless steel blade can easily be replaced by simply removing one screw.
The multi-position ratcheting blade and pointed blade edge make cutting up to 2.5” O.D. PVC pipe easier than other cutters on the market. This durable tool is made with cast aluminum handles, comfortable cushion grips and powder coated for long lasting protection. If your tool of choice for PVC pipe is a handsaw, this tool will cut the work in a fraction of the time.