Steinbach’s Big Nutcracker Irish Covid-19 Fighter is ready for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Handmade in Germany with great attention to detail - by Steinbach!
- Collection: Steinbach’s Big Nutcracker Collection
- Height: 18.5”
- Theme: Irish Covid-19 Fighter dressed for St. Patrick’s Day
- Hand-carved and hand-painted Nutcrackers
- Arrives carefully packed in the manufactures box; all Steinbach brand nutcracker have the Steinbach stamp on the bottom and red hanging tag for authenticity
- Steinbach nutcrackers are treasured collectibles that are often handed down from generation to generation
A Virologist Nutcracker is definitely one of the special novelties since 2021. He is dedicated to diagnostics, teaching and research into diseases that are triggered by viruses and no other profession is currently as much in focus as that of the virologist. He wears a white coat, a mouth and nose mask and stands with one leg on the virus. For us it is a symbol for the past and coming years, in which we all have to stand together against “COVID-19“. In particular, it is also a homage to all the helpers and heroes of everyday life in the Corona crisis.
Steinbach Volkskunst from Marienberg in Germany is a manufacturer of the finest wooden works of art! Meticulously hand-carved in the renowned Steinbach factory in Germany, this decorative nutcracker is crafted from genuine wood, painted freehand, stamped with the Steinbach Stamp and include a red hang for authenticity. A perfect gift to yourself or for the nutcracker collector on your list!
Irish, Scottish, British