Hi-Yield Iron Sulfate for greening up your lawn, shrubs and more!
*Formerly Hi-Yield Copperas
- Iron...to give rich green color to lawns, shrubs, flowers and gardens
- Corrects Chlorosis (yellowing of foliage), caused by iron deficiency
- Helps create an acid soil condition
- Can be used any time of the growing season
- 4 pounds covers 1,000 square feet
- As with all Hi-Yield products, this is easy to use
Hi-Yield IRON SULFATE is recommended to help prevent that yellow and faded-out look in your lawns, shrubs and other plants caused by an Iron deficiency. It is also used to acidify the soil and may be used any time during the growing season.