Not many plants can be grown inside during the winter, that’s what makes these so special!
Key Product Features
- You'll receive (6) bags of 10 Paperwhite Daffodils bulbs (no pot or container is included).
- Can be grown in a flower pot on your kitchen counter.
- No pre-chilling required.
- Small bulbs, ranging from 12-15 cm in diameter.
- Slightly sprouted and ready to grow!
- Treated so that you can plant them indoors in a 6" planter and enjoy their sweet scent this winter!
- Flowers have the potential to grow 16"-20" tall.
- Grows best in zone 7b-11.
- Desirable lighting conditions range from full sun to partial shade, plus moist, well-drained soil.
This is the classic paperwhite, the fastest from bulb to bloom and the hands-down easiest. Nestle a few in bowls filled with pebbles on windowsills throughout the house to bathe your home in their sweet, musky scent. Start new pots every 10 days and you'll have fragrance to carry you through until spring flowers are blooming outdoors. These will scent your early spring garden wonderfully and add bobbing white blooms to your flowerbeds. Deer and rodent proof. Blooms 35-45 days from planting date indoors. Plant 6-8" deep and 6-8"apart in the ground. Plant 2” deep in pots and pack bulbs in close together.