Job Description - Accounts Payable Clerk
Title: Accounts Payable Clerk
Department: Accounting Office
Location: Lititz, PA
Classification: Full time, Year-round
TO APPLY: Please download our application and return your completed form via one of two methods listed below.
- Email to: email@example.com
- Print and return to the courtesy counter at our Lititz Store
Description: The accounts payable clerk will provide a variety of daily tasks that encompass the financial management of our company's expenses. This position will process vendor invoices and outgoing payments and cash flow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain precise records of all vendor payments
- Pay and keep record of all invoices
- Maintain records of all company credit card spending, and make payments on credit accounts
- Work collaboratively with various departments to perform accounting assignments
- Review and approve new vendors and create new accounts when needed
- Assist with weekly check runs and mailings
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Organize and file transaction documents
- Evaluating reports and verifying discrepancies to resolve client billing issues and to finalize client payments
- Entering and uploading transaction reports and invoices into company databases
- Sorting, coding, matching and filing invoices, expense reports and complete and incomplete transactions
- Assist with general office administration tasks
- All other duties assigned by your supervisor or management personnel.
Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, including formulas
- Understanding of accounting and finance practices
- Detail oriented
Education and Experience:
- At least two years of experience in a finance or business office setting
- Any combination of education and experience that has prepared you for this role.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Intermediate Knowledge of Excel is required.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance