Green Winter Survival Fall Lawn Food is the ideal fall lawn fertilizer to
spread late summer or early fall.
Key Product Features
- Coverage: 15lb bag covers 5,000 sq-ft
- Fertilizer analysis: 10-0-20
- High potassium formula helps promote deep rooting
- Provides gentle fall feeding and contains nitrogen to help repair summer damage
- Great for using on newly seeded lawns
- Encourages winter disease prevention and promotes early spring green-up
- When to Use: Late summer to late fall
Jonathan Green Winter Survival Fall Lawn Food is the ideal
fall lawn fertilizer to spread anytime from early September through
mid-November because air temperatures are cooler and the soil is still warm
enough for grass roots to grow deep. Winter Survival provides the nutrients to
help boost newly seeded lawns as well as help established lawns grow thicker
and greener grass with deeper roots.
This product helps lawns recover from summer stress, feeds
grass for up to three months, and can be applied to any type of lawn grass. If
Winter Survival is spread early in the fall, a second application the first
week of November will safeguard the lawn over the winter resulting in greener
grass early next spring.