Black Gold Seedling Germination Mix is enriched with silicon, making it ideal to use for
germinating seeds or cuttings!
Key Product Features
- Ideal to use for germinating seeds in flats, pots and plug trays
- A growing medium for all your seedling applications even vegetables and herbs
- A mixture of fine ingredients to give seedlings the aeration and moisture retention they need for strong development
- OMRI Listed for organic production
- Ingredients are Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Perlite, Organic Wetting Agent, RESiLIENCE
- RESiLIENCE is Sun Gro’s brand name for patented growing mixes enriched with silicon, which enhances plant quality
Black Gold Seedling Mix is a blend of double screened Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss and fine Perlite and is ideal for germinating seeds in flats, pots, and plug trays. It is the perfect growing medium for all your seedling applications even vegetables and herbs. This highly refined, organic seedling mix is excellent for root growth for newly germinated seedlings, has low-salt and is fine, yet porous and water-retentive to aid in strong development. It also has an organic wetting agent to ensure uniform water penetration. This mix is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for organic production.