Looking for a high quality metal bucket that is lockable? Well look no further!
Key Product Features
- A stronger and longer lasting alternative to plastic, these locking containers are 100% Recyclable, manufactured with 100% sustainable materials, and Made in Winona, Minnesota USA
- These metal locking lid storage containers with heavy gauge steel wire bails are durable, made for heavy loads, and easy to carry and transport dry contents. Ideal for dry pet and livestock food, bird feed and seed, charcoal, wood chips, ice melt, and sand
- Each metal can with locking lid is designed to be multi-use, with superior structure and strength
- Featuring an offset bottom to keep the can off the ground, Behrens locking lid cans are rodent, rust and odor proof. 100% recyclable. 0% petroleum used in production: won't leach toxins into bird seed or pet food like plastics
- Built with the highest quality material, the galvanized steel cans with locking lids are built for Now. Made to Last.
The galvanized steel, multi-use, cans with locking lids are made in the USA by Behrens Manufacturing and are 100% Recyclable. These dry storage containers offer countless benefits for home, garden, or farm and are made to last. Designed with the highest quality materials, these metal cans are made to be durable and hard wearing. They feature an offset bottom to keep the can off the ground, heavy gauge steel wire bails for portability ease. Fitted with embossed Behrens tight fitting lid and locking riveted ears. These cans are ideal for storing dry food for pets and livestock, as well as bird seed, charcoal, wood chips, ice melt, and sand. Keeps rodents out. Locking lid feature keeps the lid on even when tipped over or attacked by an animal. Weather, chemical, odor and rodent resistant. You may choose from different sizes, depending on your needs, which includes: 4 and 6 gallon options. Behrens’s galvanized steel cans with locking lid storage a more durable and longer lasting alternative to plastic and they won’t leach toxins into bird seed or pet food as none of Behrens products require a Prop65 warning.