BENEFIT Step 1 Start: Use to prepare the seedbed to grow healthier plants, or apply to newly emerged plants to encourage stronger, more robust growth.
- Contains: 1 dry oz, makes 24 fluid oz: Expect your order to arrive in "dry form". Shelf-life "dry" is 60 months. Once mixed, “wet” shelf-life is 18 months
- Supercharges the soil by adding organic matter
- Helps release soluble nutrients from the soil
- Most beneficial bland of nutrients for transplanted or germination plants
- Complete minerals
- Jump starts the biological process for both the soil and plant
- Helps store water in the soil solution
- Safe around pets
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to add water filling spray bottles to the proper level at least 24 hours before using. Very little agitation will be required, however, adding water at least 24 hours in advance is important for some components in the formula to fully dissolve. Aggressive agitation will not speed up the process.
BENEFIT Step 1 Start gives your plants the nutrition they need to produce the maximum yield. Spray once a week BENEFIT Start prepares the seedbed to grow healthier plants, or apply to newly emerged plants to encourage stronger, more robust growth. Expect plants to increase in size – many will more than double in height or mass. If plants become discolored, reduce or increase water to keep the soil moisture in the correct range. If weather affects your growing conditions, you can continue using BENEFIT Start for up to six weeks. We do not recommend using it on plants that have been frozen.
Fruit & Vegetable