Step 2 Grow gives your plants the nutrition they need to grow strong and healthy!
- Contains: 1 dry oz, makes 24 fluid oz: Expect your order to arrive in "dry form". Shelf-life "dry" is 60 months. Once mixed, “wet” shelf-life is 18 months
- Spray on foliage once per week until flowering
- Jump starts the biological process for both the soil and plant by adding organic matter
- Helps release soluble nutrients from the soil
- Most beneficial bland of nutrients for transplanted or germination plants
- Complete minerals
- Helps store water in the soil solution
- Safe around pets
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to add water filling spray bottles to the proper level at least 24 hours before using. Very little agitation will be required, however, adding water at least 24 hours in advance is important for some components in the formula to fully dissolve. Aggressive agitation will not speed up the process.
BENEFIT Step 2 Grow gives your plants the nutrition they need to produce the maximum yield. Spray once a week from fruit set on – it’s that easy. Mist until you see droplets bead up and run off the leaf. Many plants will more than double in height and weight. If they become discolored, reduce or increase water to keep the soil moisture at about 3 to 4 on the gauge. If you are using our Garden Vision app it will let you know when to apply BENEFIT Produce to your plants. You may use BENEFIT Step 2 Grow for up to six weeks. We do not recommend using it on plants that have been frozen.
Fruit & Vegetable