Infuse Lawn and Landscape Granules is a systemic disease control to prevent and control over 32 plant diseases!
Key Product Details
- Infuse prevents and stops black spot, dollar spot, rust, brown patch, powdery mildew, leaf spot, snow mold, and many more.
- Provides a broad spectrum of disease control for roses, flowers, lawns, trees, shrubs, and multiple other garden plants. It is also proven to encourage turf rooting and improve color in woody shrubs.
- May be used on all cool and warm season grasses such as Bentgrass, Bluegrass, Bermudagrass, Fescue, Ryegrass, St. Augustinegrass Zoysiagrass, or their mixtures in residential turf sites.
- Highly effective when it is used to prevent diseases or applied at the first sign of disease. Consider treating early in the season.
- Can protect 5,000 square feet of your backyard, lawn, and other outdoor areas. Apply under dry or moist leaf/soil conditions.
This product may be used on all cool and warm-season grasses such as Bentgrass, Bluegrass, Bermudagrass, Fescue, Ryegrass, St. Augustinegrass Zoysiagrass, or their mixtures in residential turf sites. It controls broad spectrum systemic control of soil borne diseases. It also prevents and controls disease annual and perennial flowers, bulbs, foliage plants, bedding plants and ground covers, deciduous and evergreen trees and shrubs. Active ingredients: 2.08% Thiophanate - Methyl.