Danner Manufacturing, Inc. Pro1000 Filter and Falls, pond Waterfall Box, purifies water using beneficial bacteria and biological media. One of the most versatile waterfall units ever designed. It has a number of features that set it apart from rest. Minimal turbulence and room for biological filtration media. Strong enought to resist collapsing from the pressure of soil and water around them, even when empty. They easily support the weight of the stones placed on the upper rim to conceal it, and it will hold more media providing greater surface area for bacterial colonization and therefore more filtering capacity.
- Extra-Wide spillway for greater water aeration
- Baffle chamber for even and efficient waterfall flow through the filter media
- Easily buried in ground to hide box from sight
- Holds more friendly bacteria to help filtration
- Made of high impact polypropylene
- Extra-long weir lip for stacking stones in front of waterfall
- Pre-bored inlet size of 2 1/2"
- Includes bulkhead fitting and 2" barbed fitting