Give your citrus trees a boost they need with Down to Earth’s Citrus Fertilizer.
Key Product Features
- Down To Earth Citrus Mix is a fifteen-pound box of fertilizer with 6-3-3 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production
- Formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients like calcium, sulfur, zinc and iron, plus selected micronutrients
- It supplies the proper ration of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium that helps promote lush new growth, abundant green foliage, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit
- An option for citrus trees of all kinds and may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals for equally enjoyable results
- Ingredients: feather meal, fish bone meal, alfalfa meal, greensand, langbeinite, basalt, sulfate of potash, zinc sulfate and kelp meal
Citrus trees are a particularly satisfying compliment to the home garden with their vibrant fruits, fragrant blossoms, and appealing glossy foliage. Down To Earth Citrus Mix is specially formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients plus selected micronutrients that promote lush new growth, abundant green foliage and bountiful blossoms and fruit. DTE Citrus Mix may also be used to feed the other fruit trees, vines, and ornamentals in your garden for equally enjoyable results.