Be confident that you are giving your plants the basic nutrients they need with Down to Earth’s Azomite Powder!
Key Product Features
- Down To Earth Azomite is a fifty-pound bag of all natural granulated trace minerals with 0-0-0.2 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production
- The “A to Z Of Minerals Including Trace Elements,” is a natural trace mineral product derived from the natural dust of an ancient volcano in central Utah and contains over 70 beneficial elements
- This powdered grade is virtually dust-free and is ideal for blending with other fertilizer materials or amendments as a trace mineral resource to help meet plant nutritional needs
- Can improve plant and root system growth, crop yields, quality and flavors of fruits and flowers as well as re-mineralize nutrient depleted garden soils, composts or potting mediums
- Azomite contains soluble potash, calcium and magnesium and has a Natural mineral balance for plants corrects unseen trace element deficiency that can rob the gardener of the best yield
Down To Earth’s AZOMITE is a natural mineral product mined in central Utah. This unique deposit was formed when an ancient volcano erupted and its ash settled into a prehistoric seabed creating a complex mineral composition. AZOMITE can improve plant and root system growth, crop yields, and quality as well as re-mineralize nutrient depleted soils.
This powder grade is ideal for blending with other fertilizer materials or amendments as a trace mineral resource to help meet plant nutritional needs. It can be applied directly or in combination with composts, fertilizers, manures or soil inoculants.