Wholly mackerel is a liquid plant nutrient derived from marine fish species.
- Effective plant food that is safe for young seedlings and transplants
- It is an enzymatically digested product
- Provides immediate available amounts of organic nitrogen and phosphorus to support vigorous growth
- Contains 20 different amino acids
- Contains 13 vitamins
- Contains 8 minerals (including manganese, iron, copper and zinc)
- Registered CDFA Organic Input Material
Bush Doctor Wholly Mackerel® is a liquid plant nutrient derived from marine fish species. It is an enzymatically digested product. Wholly Mackerel provides readily available amounts of organic nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to growing plants. Its extra strength fish fertilizer contains 20 different amino acids, 13 vitamins and 8 minerals including manganese, iron, copper and zinc. These nutrients are also available to plants when applied as a foliar spray. The proteins in Wholly Mackerel are pre-digested into readily usable peptides for plants and soil microbes. Use as a root drench application.
Fish & Seaweed Fertilizers