Job Description - E-Commerce Account Manager Full Time
Job Title: E-Commerce Account Manager
Department: E-Commerce Division
Classification: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Lititz, PA
TO APPLY: Please download our application and return your completed form via one of two methods listed below.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print and return to the courtesy counter at our Lititz Store
Overview: Esbenshade’s Greenhouses Inc., (DBA Esbenshades Garden Center) is a national corporation that operates as a wholesale growing operation, three retail garden stores in Pennsylvania, and eight E-Commerce fulfillment centers across the US. Esbenshade's e-commerce team provides a full spectrum service to brands and sells products on top online marketplaces such as Wayfair, Walmart, Amazon, and many more. Esbenshades is looking for self-motivated team members who are creative, attentive to detail, business-minded, and entrepreneurial. We seek individuals who can strengthen Supplier and Customer relationships while providing exceptional service. Esbenshades is a fast-paced organization that is growing exponentially.
Description: The E-commerce Account Manager will provide professional and knowledgeable support to our vendors and customers through data analysis, trend forecasting, online marketing strategies, and effective communication. The primary products sold are lawn and garden. Previous experience in planning, allocation, online marketing, and purchasing are a plus. Extensive amounts of Excel are used daily. This position is responsible for managing vendor relations, onboarding processes, progress reporting, and working cross-functionally with our team to achieve the desired goals. The E-commerce Account Manager is responsible for assigned accounts and acts as the point person for all business related to the specified vendor account. Previous e-commerce and vendor relations experience is preferred, including brand management, purchasing, forecasting, and negotiations. Seller Central and Vendor Central experience a plus as well as other partner platforms.
- 3+ years’ experience in an e-commerce environment, including brand management.
- Extensive experience with online sales, and 3rd party marketplaces, especially Amazon.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook software
- Previous relationship management experience
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple management projects, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Present a positive attitude, strong work ethic and professionalism at all times
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or a closely related major preferred
- Maintain, strengthen and grow Supplier and Customer relationships through comprehensive strategy, oversight and management of accounts
- Develop presentation strategies, sales presentations, and play an active and valuable role during the presentation process
- Assess Supplier and Customer objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle
- Proactively identify project risks and create mitigation strategies
- Act as the main point of contact for vendor to ensure that business needs and desires are being met promptly and efficiently.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Ensure reseller growth by driving into new business areas, identifying deficiencies and gain a complete understanding their needs.
- Apply data analytics to effectively consult with key account on ways to improve sales and revenue.
- Coordinate the involvement of appropriate internal resources, including Customer Care, Sales Operations, Digital/Content and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives.