Quickly patch and repair stubborn bare spots with Jonathan Green’s Black Beauty Lawn Repair for Sun & Shade.
Key Product Features
- All-in-one solution containing Black Beauty grass seed, soil food, lawn food & seed establishment mulch
- Keeps seedbed moist while concealing seed from birds
- Low maintenance - the mulch is absorbed by the soil, so there is no need to remove it once the grass grows in
- Recommended Planting Months: For cool season grasses
- Light Requirements: Full sun to partial shade (4 – 8 hours of sun)
Jonathan Green Black Beauty Lawn Repair for Sun & Shade Areas is your all-in-one bare spot patching solution. This mixture repairs stubborn bare spots quickly and seamlessly blends into existing lawns.
This mix contains 20% more grass seed and covers more bare spots than any other lawn patching mixture on the market. The seed establishment mulch in this product keeps the seedbed moist which ensures complete grass seed germination. The mulch will degrade into the soil within one month. The grass seed in Black Beauty® Lawn Repair germinates in 10 – 14 days.