All natural and organic, Love Your Soil stimulates soil microbes and creates a biologically healthy soil!
Key Product Features
- 50 lb. bag covers about 15,000 square feet
- 18 lb. bag covers about 5,000 square feet
- Loosens hard, compacted soil
- Increases root mass and drought tolerance of turfgrass
- Spurs soil microbes to break down trapped soil nutrients
- Rich in humates to help restore soil life, and creates a humus reserve in the soil
Jonathan Greens Love Your Soil assists in breaking up clay and loosens compacted soils, which improves root penetration, grass growth, and root mass. Because hard and compacted soil is often the problem when it comes to growing a great lawn, this product is designed to help release nutrients trapped in the soil for premium grass growth.
Love Your Soil also helps to stimulate soil microbial life. The bacteria and fungi in the soil break down organic matter converting it to humus. Healthy biologically active soil contains as much as 5% organic humus while lawns that struggle might contain less than 1%.