Jonathan Green’s Season Long Weed Preventer for Lawns &
Landscape Areas contains Dimension for season-long control.
- Coverage: 10 lb Bag – 5,000 sq. ft.
- Controls crabgrass before and after it emerges! Up to the third leaf stage
- Contains Dimension for season-long weed control protection
- Can be used near flower beds
- Safe to use around 100+ ornamental plants
- When to Use: Spring, Summer, Early Fall
Jonathan Green Season-Long Weed Preventer for lawns and
landscapes contains Dimension, a clear and odorless chemical that kills and
prevents crabgrass both before and after it germinates – up to the 3rd leaf
stage. At maturity crabgrass is a 7-leaf plant. Dimension also stops more than
30 other grassy and broadleaf weeds from invading the lawn and garden beds if
applied before the weeds germinate. The weed control lasts for the entire
growing season. Crabgrass seeds germinate over many months, so if crabgrass has
been a persistent problem, apply this product again in late-May to mid-June to
stop these late germinating seeds from establishing. The easy to spread
granules are also great to use to prevent weeds from growing around more than 100+
ornamental plants, all of which are listed on the product label.