Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus. This nativity scene, depicting the birth of Jesus, is perhaps one of the most common displays in homes and churches during the Christmas season.
- Set contains 12 figures – the Holy Family, The Three Wise Men, donkey and ox as well as a shepherd with three sheep
- The biggest figure (Balthazar) has a height of approx. 4 ½ inch. Thus, the figures are suitable for all nativity figures made of plastic in category 4 ¾ inch
- The blanks are made with injection molds using a polyethylene material
- Extremely durable, this set can be displayed with grace, and children can also act out their own version of the nativity without damaging the pieces!
- They are painted by skillful hands. The patina finish gives a retro and nostalgic character to the figure
- The production takes place exclusively in the MAROLIN® company in Steinbach / Thuringia
- The articles are carefully packed in a blue present box with foam inlay
The nativity figures from MAROLIN® are anatomical correct figures and absolutely true to nature. They were developed by Julius Weigelt around 1970. The set contains 12 figurine pieces, all positioned differently with detail to each facial expression. The blanks are made with injection molds using a polyethylene material, and they are carefully hand-painted in Germany. The rich colors are striking and make a beautiful display for the Christmas season. This extensive selection of figures, in three different sizes, enables you to put together your nativity scene any way you please.