A liquid formulation of calcium for preventing and treating plant physiological disorders associated with calcium deficiency.
- Intended to complement good soil fertility by supplying nutrients directly to the foliage, roots and fruit of crops during critical growth stages
- Active ingredient is calcium - 0.12% Nitrogen - 0.02%
- Targeted pests, blossom end rot, bitter pit, brown checking, internal brown spot, cork spot, internal browning, and calcium deficiency
- For use in vegetables, tree and vine crops
- Convenient 32 oz Ready-To-Use spray to correct calcium deficiency
Monterey Foli-Cal RTU helps to prevent and treat calcium deficiencies in plants that cause disorders such as Blossom-End Rot in tomatoes, peppers, and melons and Bitter pit in apples. This product contains calcium acetate which is a readily available form of calcium for fast absorption. For use on vegetables as well as tree and vine crops. Convenient Ready-To-Use product for ease of application.