Kill the insects before they ruin your plants!
Key Product Features
- Great for use on aphids, adelgids, spider mites, scale, trips, mealybugs, leafminers, fungus gnats, lace bugs, sawfly larvae and many more.
- For use on a variety of trees & plants including Azaleas, begonias, Apples, pears, almonds, oranges, pecans, zinnias, shrubs, shade trees, Ornamental trees and more.
- Designed for safe use during both the dormant and growing season. Application during each season will increase the effectiveness of the product's insect control.
- The active ingredient of Monterey horticultural oil is mineral oil, which provides a great alternative to harsh, synthetic chemicals. Once dried, children and pets are safe to enter the application area.
- Conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Apply directly from the container which is fitted with a trigger sprayer.
Monterey Horticultural Oil Ready-to-Use. This insecticidal oil is for insect control in citrus, tree & vine crops, ornamentals & vegetable crops. It controls whiteflies, aphids, spider mites, mealy bugs, scale, mites, thrips, fungus gnats and other listed pests. For best results, completely cover the target pest and plant with the spray solution. Perfect product for all your organic gardening needs. About Monterey: Monterey Lawn and Garden Products is a leading distributor of plant protection chemicals and fertilizers. We strive to offer home gardeners the same professional-grade technology available to the agricultural industry. Our growing line of products provide economical and effective solutions to yard and garden problems, and are properly registered and labeled to be sold to and used by the home gardener.