Liqui-Cop is a copper fungicide garden spray for disease prevention on fruit trees, nut crops, citrus, vegetables, and ornamentals.
- Copper pesticides are considered preventative, not curative, of plant diseases
- Active ingredient is Copper diammonia diacetate complex 27.15%, Metallic Copper Equivalent is 8.0%
- Controls a wide range of diseases, including anthracnose, blights, shot hole, brown rot, leaf spot, downy and powdery mildew, and peach leaf curl.
- Liquicop is extremely weatherproof and does not require oil or a sticker
- Can be used as a dormant spray on fruit trees and can be used with horticultural oils such as Monterey Horticultural oil
Liquid copper fungicide spray for disease prevention on fruit trees nut crops citrus vegetables and ornamentals. Very economical replacement for bordeaux mixture with an expanded label. Extremely weather proof and does not require oil or a sticker. Replacement for lime sulfur. Made in the USA.