The holidays are all about family, and food!
Key Product Features
- Primary Materials: Blown glass, hand painted with glitter details
- Crafting Technique: Mouth blown molten glass into finely carved molds
- Detailing: Hand painted and glittered, finished on all sides
- Heart bauble depicts the OWC Trademark logo
- Comes in an Old World Christmas box, that is perfect for storage or gift giving
- Dimensions: 4.25 X 3 X 1.75 (HxLxW)
This double-breasted cotton jacket is reversible to hide stains & has knotted cloth buttons to survive frequent laundering. Marie-Antoine Careme developed the current chef's uniform in the mid-19th century. "Chef's whites" also includes the toque blanche & black/white hound's-tooth pants. White represents cleanliness. Bon appetit!