The growing medium that increases resistance to stresses, and gives you the results that you need!
Key Product Features
- High perlite content
- Designed for water sensitive crops- reduces the chance of water related problems
- Works best in low-light & humid growing conditions
- Peat based growing medium
- Suitable for a wide variety of horticultural plants
With its high perlite content, provides a growing environment which benefits growers looking significant drainage capacity, increased air porosity and lower water retention. The added benefit of a fibrous peat moss and coarse perlite makes this formulation ideal for growers demanding a superior quality product. Designed for water sensitive crops, low-light and high humidity growing conditions, and reduces incidence of water related problems (root diseases, algae and fungus gnats).
- 75% Canadian sphagnum peat moss.
- 25% perlite.
- Mycorrhizae - glomus intraradices, for enhanced nutrient and water uptake, stress resistance and overall root and plant health.
- Biofungicide - bacillus subtilis, colonizes developing roots to help suppress disease causing organisms.