Both lawn food and weed control in one product!
Key Product Features
- Coverage area 5,000 sq. Feet
- Fertilizer Analysis N-P-K 28-0-3
- Kills dandelions and other listed broadleaf weeds
- Builds thick green turf from the roots up
- Scotts best annual program for a picture-perfect lawn
- This is an aftermarket of generic part
Kills dandelions & other listed broadleaf weeds. Builds thick green turf from the roots up. Scotts best annual program for a picture-perfect lawn. Do not use on dichondra, St. Augustine, creeping bent grass, Bahia, or centipede grass lawns.
How to use for best results: To help particles stick to weeds, apply on a calm day to a moistened lawn. Lawn should be given a thorough watering or wet from dew on the grass. When to apply in late spring: April - June. How often to apply 2nd step in 4-step system. Apply in late spring (April - June) no less than 30 days after step 1 is applied.