According to German folklore, Steinbach nutcrackers were given as keepsakes to bring good luck to your family and protect your home!
- Original Steinbach design
- Approximate Height: 18.9”
- Primary materials: Wood, paint, cloth, faux fur
- 100% Hand-carved and hand-painted in Marienberg/Erzgebirge, Germany
- Includes original manufacture’s box and packaging
Hans-Peter (The Nutcracker) is Drosselmeyer's nephew. Before that, the mother of the Mouse King turned him into a wooden nutcracker doll. His uncle Drosselmeyer was looking for someone to help break the spell. Like its predecessor, this piece comes in a classy outfit. Only this time in a dark blue edition with silver decorations. The best of handmade unique pieces from Germany - by Steinbach! Armed in his traditional pilgrim garb with a black hat, pilgrim staff and broad black belt, he celebrates the fruits of his labor with other colonists and friends of the Native Americans at a three-day feast in 1621 after the first harvest.
Big NC Collection