The Tetra Pond Debris-Handling Pump
provides clog-free performance for pond filters, waterfalls or streams.
- Debris-handling pump can pass 1/4 debris without clogging
- Capable of powering filters, waterfalls, and streams
- Energy efficient and UL listed, continuous operation, 24/7
- Fits 1 1/2 ID and 1 1/4" ID tubing
- For ponds up to 3000 gallons
- Dimensions: 13.15 x 10.5 x 8.63 inches, 13.6 Pounds
- Continuous operation, 24/7
- Low maintenance, easy to clean
For powering pond waterfalls and fountains 24/7 with rugged debris-handling impeller that can pass debris up to 1/4 inch in diameter. The motor has an anti-corrosive ceramic shaft, which allows the pump to operate for long periods of time with little maintenance. The asynchronous motor technology and unidirectional impeller use less energy to pump a large volume of pond water without clogging. The Tetra Pond Debris-Handling Pump provides clog-free performance for pond filters, waterfalls or streams. It features a pre-filter cage that prevents leaves, sticks and other large debris from entering the unit and also protects fish from the pump’s impeller.