Fertilome understands the beauty which can be added to your landscape with Azaleas, Camellias, Rhododendrons or any number of other acid loving plants. The greatest beauty can be enjoyed with proper care from planting through maturity.
Key Product Features
- Helps control soil acidity
- Designed to be applied on azaleas after they have finished blooming
- Creates an acid growing condition that allows Azaleas, Camellias and Gardenias to thrive
- This plant food supplies the proper major plant nutrients as well as helps control soil acidity
- This 9-15-13 Fertilizer contains 9% Nitrogen, 15% Phosphate and 13% Soluble Potash
- Feed existing plants in very early spring, again after blooming, and again in the fall
Fertilome's Azalea, Camellia, Rhododendron Food has a perfect balanced plant food plus vital trace elements to create an acid growing condition that allows azaleas, camellias and gardenias to thrive and grow. Active ingredients are attapulgite, dolomatic limestone, monoammonium phosphate, ammonium sulfate, potassium chloride, respirable quartz.
Application amounts and quantities vary by plant types and stages of growth. For complete instructions, see product label. Also, per the instructions, this plant food is not to be applied on azaleas until after they have finished blooming!
Holly and Azalea Plant Food