Designed for efficient cuts on both dry and green wood!
Key Product Features
- Hard-point teeth for durability, and constructed to be durably lasting
- Bi-material handle with comfortable grip to deter hand blisters
- Every third tooth is shorter and set to help the removal of wood ships
- Folding ability makes this product easier to store
- Anti-friction coating
- Special XT7-toothing for fast cut in hard and dry wood
- Saw blade 7.5” fits 396-HP folding saw with lock in open and closed positions
- The blade measures 7" long, and 9" when collapsed
In 1886, our iconic brand was born. Today, it is still a symbol of quality. We design and manufacture tools and saws tailored to the most demanding professionals, focusing our design highly on innovation, performance and ergonomics. As innovators for over 165 years, we have introduced the most advanced tools in the world, and sell through distributors with whom we build long-term partnerships. Bahco products are overwhelmingly manufactured in our own factories located across Europe and offered by our partner distributors to the professionals. To provide the best quality tools to our partners, we are sharing throughout the organization common values on safety, health, quality, ethics.