This gardening glove has a durable and breathable nitrile palm coating that offers excellent comfort and dexterity.
- Made of sustainable Bamboo Rayon
- Breathable, 13-gauge bamboo rayon seamless knit liner
- Abrasion & puncture resistant nitrile coating molds to the hand
- Comfortable, with excellent dexterity
- Pull on, fitted wrist keeps debris from entering the glove
The Bellingham C5371 Bamboo Gardener glove features a bamboo/rayon knit shell. The naturally soft 13-gauge seamless knit liner is constructed of bamboo rayon fiber. Bamboo is amazingly sustainable and regenerative; it’s the fastest growing woody plant in the world with some species growing over 3 feet per day. The relaxed ergonomic shape reduces hand fatigue and increases productivity. The special treatment and dipping process improves bonding of the premium black nitrile to the knit surface. Snug fit wrist improves comfort, grip and safety.