BioAdvanced provides triple protection with just one application!
- 3-in-1 Formula: Insect, disease, and mite control for use on roses, flowers, shrubs, and trees
- Controls destructive Japanese Beetles, Aphids, Caterpillars, Whiteflies and other listed pests
- Protects against Black Spot, Anthracnose, Leaf Spot, Petal Blight, Powdery Mildew, Rust and Scab
- Kills Spider Mites and other listed insects on contact and keeps killing up to 30 days
- Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days
- Treats up to 190 rose bushes with the easy hose-attachment applicator
- Not for sale in NY, CT, MD & VT
Triple protection for flowering plants, trees and shrubs. Kills and controls insect pests, cures and prevents fungal disease and controls spider mites. Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 30 days. Ready to Spray and Concentrate formula actives: 0.47% imidacloprid, 0.61% tau-fluvalinate and 0.65% tebuconazole. Ready to use actives: 0.012% imidacloprid, 0.014% tau-fluvalinate and 0.015% tebuconazole. Use spring, summer and fall when insects or diseases first appear. EPA Reg. No. 92564-31.
Mites and Aphids