Protect your plants from fungi and disease with Bonide's Copper 4E Fungicide!
Key Product Features
- Liquid Copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and many other listed diseases
- Designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals and turf
- Active Ingredients: Copper Octanoate (Copper Soap) CAS Reg. No67702-2-4…10% Other Ingredients…90.00% Total….100.00% Metallic copper equivalent 1.8%
- Approved and suitable for all of your organic gardening needs. It can even be used up to the day of harvest
- This natural fungicide is designed to be safely used around people and pets when used correctly. Keep out of reach of children
Bonide’s Liquid Copper Fungicide Concentrate controls listed plant diseases using low concentrations of copper. An organic, natural, plant fungicide formula that allows for greatly expanded use patterns from turf to veggies and fruits to flowers. Labeled for disease control on roses, fruits, vegetables, ornamentals and turf. Provides excellent control of blights, leaf spots, rust, mold, mildews, scab, and anthracnose.