Stop Fungus in it's tracks with Bonide Copper Fungicide!
Key Product Features
- 32 oz., Ready to Use, Copper Fungicide
- Copper Sulfate 7.0% for controlling early, and late blight, leaf spots, downy mildew, anthracnose, and certain other fungal diseases
- Formula will not burn plants
- Contains Copper Octanoate, which is a Copper salt combined with a naturally occurring fatty acid
- Comes in an easy-to-use bottle
Liquid Copper Fungicide helps control powdery mildew, downy mildew, black spot, peach leaf curl, rust, and many other listed diseases. It is designed for use on listed vegetables, roses, fruits, nuts, herbs, ornamentals and turf. The active ingredient of Liquid Copper is Copper Octanoate or Copper Soap. Copper is a naturally occurring chemical that makes it a great option for use on all of your plants. Our product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.