CropSIL is a beneficial plant nutrient enhancer produced from silicon that is virtually found in all soils, but not available to plants.
Key Product Features
- Consists of bio-available silicon (Si)
- Increase plant cell wall strength, improve vigor and stress resistance
- Enhance crop quality and rooting for better nutrient uptake
- Increase concentration of chlorophyll in leaf tissue
- Can be used effectively to raise the pH of hydroponic nutrient solutions
- Compatible with fertilizers and crop protection products
- Environmentally safe and non-toxic, approved for organic growing in Canada, US and EU
Supercharge your spray medium! CropSIL is a beneficial plant nutrient enhancer produced from silicon that is virtually found in all soils, but not available to plants. This patented formulation of stabilized Orthosilicic acid (OSA), otherwise known as Monosilicic Acid provides an extensive list of benefits. CropSIL will strengthen the plant’s cell walls producing stronger healthier plants by improving the uptake and vascular transport of micro-nutrients that greatly improve the mechanical strength of the plant and its resistance to fungal diseases including Botrytis (bud rot) and powdery mildew. CropSil’s patented formulation of stabilized Mono Silicic Acid (MSA), also known as Ortho-Silicic Acid (OSA), is the only form of silica utilized by plants.