The high nitrogen found in Down to Earth’s Blood Meal
fertilizer promotes rapid vegetative growth.
- Down to Earth Blood Meal is an 8 ounce box of all-natural blood meal with 12-0-0 formulation
- Blood Meal is one of the quintessential, traditional organic fertilizers that promotes rapid vegetative growth and helps compost piles heat up and break down fast
- Nitrogen is essential for all types of growing plants and an adequate seasonal supply ensures plenty of shoots, flowers, fruits, vegetables and is great for heavy feeders like corn, spinach, broccoli and leafy greens
- Use it to start fruiting plants like tomatoes, peppers, squash, melons and is great for use on vegetable gardens, outdoor containers and row crop/acreage
- Use 2 - 4 pounds for 100 square feet of garden soil and make sure you follow application guidelines, as blood meal may burn plants
- Listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) for use in organic production
A high nitrogen source, our Blood Meal is guaranteed to
promote rapid, green growth. A wonderful fertilizer for heavy feeders like
corn, spinach, salad greens and garlic in the early spring, it also helps
compost piles heat up and break down fast. Place some in mesh bags and hang
from tree branches for an effective deer repellent in your garden.
Organic or Natural