The premium pruning clippers are constructed of forged aluminum handles and hardened steel blades!
Key Product Features
- All pruner components can be replaced in this dependable model.
- The garden scissors are suitable for every type of pruning with its ergonomic hand fitting design and cushioned-shock absorber that softens the cutting impact.
- The heavy-duty pruner can be used with two hands for extra strength for trimming tree branches.
- This bypass pruner offers a large cutting capacity and well-balanced weight for optimal gardening.
- This high-performance pruner features a wire cutter for small wires and a sap groove to minimize the blade sticking.
- Hardened steel blade and screw-mounted anvil blade ensure reliably clean, precise cuts. Narrow pointed anvil blade allows easy access to twiggy branches and assures a close cut to the trunk
- The Swiss-made plant cutter is optimal for large-sized hands. The small branch trimmer has a 10.6-inch (270mm) length, 1.18-inch (30mm) cutter diameter, and has a 0.68 lb (310 gram) weight.
The Felco Classic Manual Pruning Shears has a comfortable, light, sturdy handle made of forged aluminum with a limited lifetime guarantee. The blade is made of high-quality hardened steel, which allows clean, precise cuts. The sap groove prevents the blade sticking when cutting "sappy" wood. It saves time and makes pruning easier by removing sap and debris after each cut. The Felco Classic Pruner is easily adjustable. Hand and wrist protection and optimization of the force exerted are provided by the angled head, the ideal shape of the handles, and the cushion-shock absorber / non-slip coating.