Easily adjustable blades for a perfect cut every time!
Key Product Features
- Solid cast aluminum-alloy handles
- Extremely sharp cutting blade
- Cutting capacity of these straight cutting head loppers is 1.4 inches
- The straight cutting head on the FELCO 200 loppers allows for ultra-precise cuts for the most demanding work and features a slide resistant anvil blade
- With the purchase of the 210 replacement blades (sold separately), these loppers can also be converted to curved cutting head loppers
- Aluminum handles in your choice of three lengths
- Shock absorption system to reduce impact at the end of the cut, protecting your hands and wrists
- Non-slip coating to give the handles an effective and comfortable grip
- Made in Switzerland
With over 65 years of unsurpassed quality, FELCO is renowned the world over for providing top-quality pruning and cutting products for professionals and hobbyists alike. Made in Switzerland, FELCO products are designed and manufactured for ease-of-use, comfort, durability and adjustability. To lengthen the life of its tools, FELCO utilizes a spare parts system so that users can choose to replace individual parts rather than an entire tool. FELCO 200 Straight Cutting Head Loppers with Aluminum Fiber Tubes are the latest in unparalleled mastery of cutting-edge technology.