A safe, natural way to help your lawn clippings compost and return to the soil valuable nutrients found in grass clippings and thatch!
Key Product Features
- Pick from either a 20lb or 40lb bag
- One 20lb bag covers 2,000 square feet
- One 40lb bag covers 4,000 square feet
- A safe, natural way to help your lawn clippings compost
- Returns to the soil valuable nutrients found in grass clippings & thatch
- Promotes the chelation of available nutrients, assists in nutrient uptake, & improves the growth of beneficial microorganisms
- For use on lawns, vegetable gardens, flower beds, indoor plants and compost bins
Granular Humic Acid soil amendment is a highly concentrated soil conditioner for vegetables gardens, flowerbeds, indoor plants and compost bins. Derived from remains of decomposed organic plant materials, humic acids enhance nutrient uptake and stimulate soil microbial life. Humic Acid encourages root development.