Cicely Mary Barker’s charming 1920s Flower Fairies artwork and stories were the inspiration to bring to life the Flower Fairy in the Secret Garden Collection. The collection of flower mythology and plant lore, this is a fascinating introduction to the mysterious and beautiful language of flowers and plants. This kit contains 8 fairies from the collection.
This Fairy kit comes with one of each Secret Garden fairy listed
- Baby Apple (w/ wishing well): This miniature baby fairy is posed to hang on to the side of the wishing well that comes in the set. She can also hang onto the flower birdbath, teeter totter and other things for imaginative play (each sold separately). Baby Apple measures 1 5/8” H and the wishing well is 4.25”H
- Buttercup: Buttercup's dress is a beautiful yellow, fashioned from Buttercup pedals. Her little green tights and shoes match her fluttery green wings. She stands on a leaf (which allows her to stand anywhere in your garden) and holds a flower full of red raspberries. Buttercup Fairy brings fresh sunshine wherever she goes. She is the perfect fairy to add happiness and life to your flower garden.
- Daisy (w/ butterfly): Daisy Flower Fairy is all dressed up to celebrate the flight of the butterflies. Her yellow skirt looks like it was fashioned from a daisy. It makes the perfect complement to her green ruffled-edge top. Daisy stands on a leaf (which allows her to stand anywhere in your garden) and holds a larger-than-life flower. But that is not the only thing that is larger-than-life! At 2” wide and over 1” high, a large, brilliant yellow butterfly is perched nearby.
- Lavender (w/ sprig of lavender): Lavender Fairy is a Latina Fairy. This sweet little flower fairy has translucent wings, is holding a sprig of Lavender, posed for sitting, and comes with a miniature flower decorated tree stump to sit on (7.5 x 5 x 3 inches).
- Mulberry (w/ slide & basket of mulberries): Limited Edition Mulberry loves to play and is always happy on the slide. This cute little fairy is posed for sitting on the slide that is included in the package, but he happily sits on the teeter totter, secret garden bridge, and other places (each sold separately). He comes with a basket of mulberries, giving plenty of opportunity for imaginative, interactive play (Mulberry is 1" W x 1.75 H x 1.25" D).
- Rose (w/ flower table, chairs & rose): Rose Flower Fairy is ready to relax in the fairy garden. She found two cheerful flower chairs that coordinate with her petal table. The flower motif furniture is painted a bright lilac color that brings a pleasant and spring-like feeling to the fairy garden. It looks like the gnomes have picked Rose Flower Fairy a large rose stem. She loves to admire it in the sunshine (2.25" W x 3” H x 2.25" D).
- Scilla (w/ yellow flower umbrella): The adorable mini Scilla fairy comes with a whimsical flower umbrella stand and a little platter of tiny pumpkins for hours of interactive play. He never goes anywhere without his umbrella and can often be seen snacking or napping away (Scilla is 2"H, his umbrella is 5" H).
- Strawberry (w/ leaf-bowl of berries): He holds two tiny strawberries, and comes with a leaf bowl filled with berries accessory. He stands on a leaf- which allows him to stand anywhere in your garden (3 3/8"H x 2"W).