Grow your plants throughout the year, without relying on outdoor sunlight!
Key Product Features
- These LED grow lights for indoor plants (full spectrum) provide the perfect high-quality plant light that will allow your indoor garden to bloom and flourish year round
- The perfect grow lights for your home: Show off your indoor garden without harsh or unsightly lighting. GE's indoor LED grow light bulbs provides a pleasing, natural light, temperature that integrates well with any decorative aesthetic
- Long-lasting, low energy and low heat plant light bulb: The GE plant lights for indoor plants (full spectrum) feature advanced LED technology that uses only 9 watts of energy with low heat generation
- GE Grow light with advanced red spectrum for flowers and fruit: The GE BR30 grow bulbs have a red light spectrum that is perfect for tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, flowers, fruit trees and pollinators during their fruiting or flowering growth stage
- Grow light bulbs for indoor plants: Now you can grow any variety of plants in your home. The GE Grow lights were carefully designed to give your plants the most light with a high output PPF of 15 micromoles per second
Grow Light LED with advanced red light spectrum for flowers and fruit is designed to fit your plant's growth stage. Grow Light uses an advanced red light spectrum that allows plant pigments to optimize their light harvesting and inspired by best practices used by professional growers. It's designed for mature plants at the fruiting or flowering growth stage. Compared to typical purple grow lights, the light features high PPF, or photosynthetic photon flux, to provide more light for photosynthesis and growth. The white light appears more natural to the human eye, so you can appreciate your plant's beauty and spot pests or discolorations to help keep your plants healthy. Use the advanced red light spectrum with high light plants like tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers at the fruiting or flowering stage of growth.