Job Description - Warehouse Damage/Returns Processor
Title: Warehouse Damage/Returns Processor
Classification: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Denver, PA (not remote)
TO APPLY: Please download our application and return your completed form along with your resume via one of two methods listed below.
- Email to our Talent Acquisition Coordinator: HR@Esbenshades.com
- Print and return to our Lititz store.
The Warehouse Damage/Returns Processor handles and processes all returns for our Ecommerce Division.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle return items based on Seller Channel requirements/policies.
- Process refunds in a timely manner.
- Will handle all returns from Seller Channels: Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and other sellers.
- Resolve disposition of product that has been returned.
- Coordinate with warehouse receiver to return product back into inventory for resale and/or palletize for transfer to retail stores.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Experience in e-commerce or a previous warehouse position preferred.
- Willingness to be a part of great, collaborative team.
- Ensure good communication to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Ability to analyze problems, formulate logical conclusions and create potential solutions.
- Detail Oriented, organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent knowledge in computer application skills, including MS Office and basic software programs, experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be capable of prioritization of multiple tasks in a deadline sensitive environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to growing and changing business.
- Must be able to consistently lift 20-30lbs, with occasional lifting of up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work on your feet for long periods. (8 to 10 hours).
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment with the following: dust, heat, coolness and high humidity.
- Commitment to attend employee meetings.
- Willingness to do duties assigned by your supervisor or management personnel.
- Adhere to safety standards in compliance with OSHA guidelines and practices.
- Observe all company policies.
- 40 - 45 hours per week, depending on business needs and the season.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, some Saturdays are required.
- Full time, 5-day work week with Overtime (Time and a half).
Please Note: This warehouse is not a nut-free facility.